The Slimchews Scam: What your not told when ordering your "Risk Free" trial order is after you place your order and you call their toll free customer service line :1-800-372-6118 to cancel all further orders, you get an automated phone message telling you to either email the company at support@slimchews.com or email them using their customer service link tab on their web site.You cannot talk to anyone in person PERIOD> The company obtains your email address when first ordering and the moment you place that order, the company blocks all further emails from you as "SPAM" so they never reach their email server, making it impossiable to cancel your order, let alone obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from them.

Without this number, Slimchews will not process any returns. All product returns must be received in their warehouse prior to the 15th day after the date your product was shipped. It took 17 days for my order to be received so I had already used up any trial period. Starting on the 16th day from my order date, the company started again, charging my PayPal account.

The first charge was $5.95 ($1 + $4.95 S&H) made the day I placed my order. The second charge , 16 days later was for $43.95, the third charge was made 14 days later for $49.90 and the charges would not stop had it not been for the help I received from PayPal. I did end up getting all my charges credited back to my PayPal account. Thank you PayPal.

There are countless horror stories of veterans, elderly, disabled individuals being charged hundreds of dollars by this company, many to which have never even received their initial risk free trial order. I did receive two email replies from Slimchews. They read as follows: 1. "Do not e-mail us again or we will sue you for SPAM".

@. "Why don't you read what you agreed to you ***".

If you are one of the many who have been scammed by this company, you can fight back by contacting the FBI> Type into your search engine, IC3.gov and you will be linked to the FBI's Internet Crime Center. From there, simply follow the links to file your complaint.

It's very very easy to do, totally confidential and takes less than 10 minutes to file.I am encouraging everyone to file a complaint against Slimchews.com as together, lets make the internet a better, safer place to conduct honest, "Risk Free" business.

Had an Experience with SlimChews?

Comments